Tuesday 11 October 2016

'Unicorn-Rainbow Shooting Star' Pink Ombre Chiffon Cake


This was made in Sept for my dear friend's girl Becca who was in love with my Rainbow Unicorn Pink Ombre Chiffon Cake. I combined the Pink ombre chiffon with Unicorn, with Rainbow shooting stars from my daughter's cake to create a new 'Unicorn-Rainbow shooting stars Pink ombre chiffon' - I know, very mouthful! haha!

This will be another short post as I'm still having difficulty juggling, sorry about it!

With lots of love,
Susanne


Some of you may already know about the Deco Chiffon Cakes book event on 22nd Oct (below), do come support if you can..

I will be doing a live demo on how to make a cute 3-eye monster from chiffon cake, which will be followed by cake tasting and book signing. The event is open to public and no registration is required. So come on down for a free and fun afternoon on 22nd Oct, Sat, 4pm, Kinokuniya, Ngee Ann City!


Deco Chiffon Cakes Kinokuniya book event

Thanks for your support!


*Updates:

- Good news for Malaysians, Deco Chiffon Cakes will hit bookstores late Oct and can already be purchased online at Kinokuniya MY.

- In SG, Popular will be restocking this week, meanwhile the book is still available at Kinokuniya and Times.

- Good reviews! 
Reviews for Deco Chiffon Cakes have been that the book is very detailed! It has an extended basic section and a 6-page detailed troubleshooting guide specially for Creative chiffon techniques.

- Book event giveaway
I'm giving away one last copy of Deco Chiffon Cakes during my book event. Contest on my Instagram here.


No comments:

Post a Comment