Thursday 4 August 2016

'Angry birds' Chiffon Cake


I made this simple small chiffon cake few months back for a friend (was following the Angry birds movie craze). It was lost in my phone until today I saw my son bring home the National day flag, I was suddenly reminded of it because of the National day colours, red and white lol! I made this by spooning cream and red batter side-by-side 2/3 and 1/3 in a ball pan. The beak was made by making some orange chiffon batter in a paper cone! =) The other features were cut from chiffon baked as sheet cakes. Thankful it was well-received!

With lots of love and happy National day in advance!
Susanne =)


1 comment:

  1. we add your child’s favorite characters from popular shows on Disney® or Nickelodeon®. Just tell us what you want. We’ll make it happen. birthday cakes bakersfield ca

    ReplyDelete