Sunday 31 July 2016

Chiffon Rainbow ‘Drip’ Cake with Chiffon 'Lollipops'


Here's my first Chiffon Rainbow “Drip cake”! It's for a lovely mummy friend's sweet girl Olivia, and thankful it was well-loved!

It was an experiment to see if I could combine 'waves' with 'rainbow chiffon' from Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes to make Rainbow Chiffon “Drip” cake. I was really nervous but thankful it panned out neatly! 

Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes


The sweet chiffon 'lollipops' will be in Deco Chiffon Cakes coming soon within the next one two months. Preorders may open around mid August!

Photoshoots for Deco Chiffon Cakes


I made a ‘sweet’ from a cake pop and 2 hearts. Here's another angle of the sweet chiffon cake!


The photos were taken by the lovely mummy friend whom I made this cake for!

Have a sweet week ahead!

With lots of love,
Susanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment