Thursday 7 January 2016

Tayo-inspired Red Bus Chiffon Cake


This is a long belated post :p. I made this cute chiffon Tayo-inspired red bus for my hubby’s ex-student’s nephew (quite a mouthful ;))! The red bus is crafted from strawberry chiffon with red yeast powder and the details are also cut from chiffon cake. The base was pandan chiffon cake and this is also a pinata cake! I made a chiffon tree, traffic light, and colourful Tayo-colored letters to go along with the cake. Thankful it was well-received!

With love,
Susanne
PS: Sorry for the short post. Been very busy and trying to catch my breath since school reopening. All the best everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi susanne!

    Are the instructions for this design in either of your books? Would like to do this soon for a friend's birthday, but I'm at a loss on how to get the bus shape! 😭 Please advise! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete