Sunday 2 August 2015

Princess Anna Doll Chiffon Cake


Happy birthday my dear Tintin!!

My #2 turns 4 today! I have been wanting to make a Princess Anna cake for her because she loves Frozen and the kind, spirited, sunshine personality of Anna reminds me a lot of her (not to mention cute :p). This is my 4th Princess Doll Chiffon Cake after Princess Elsa and Sophia but my first Princess Anna. Briefly, it involves baking chiffon cake in a wilton doll cake tin on top of a 9-inch chiffon cake. The teal blue chiffon cake is made from vanilla chiffon cake with blue pea flowers. I added pink chiffon cake frills and lacing to match her outfit on top, and decorated with pink chiffon gerberas and colourful flowers to reflect her sunshine personality! I wanted the cake to ‘glow’ with warmth (versus Frozen cold lol). 

May God continue to watch over her and help her grow in love and grace! Thanks auntie Phay Shing too for the beautiful Frozen macarons!

With lots of love,
Susanne

2 comments: